||BS in a technical discipline
||2 years in Database Administration
- Maintain Oracle databases,
- Upgrade and test new versions of Oracle,
- Develop reports using SQL,
- Work with Web developer to implement front-end components.
- Strong understanding of RDBMSs,
- Proficient in SQL,
- Experience in administering Oracle databases,
- Experience documenting tables layouts, storage configurations, and access controls,
- Experience with backup and recovery, table loaders, triggers, and capacity planning and management,
- Working knowledge of XML and HTML, and
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as Perl or Python.
- Designing and developing Oracle databases,
- Performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of Oracle databases,
- Installing and maintaining of database servers,
- Implementing, testing, and tuning of database applications,
- Writing and tuning data ingestion procedures from external sources, and
- Experience with complex data models, object relational database mapping, and developing complex reports.